Monday, February 10, 2014

#399...for the love of frozen

My nieces have seen the movie Frozen three times. They are pretty in love with it. Above you can see them reading it together while wearing some Frozen character hair clips that my sister Julie bought for them on Etsy.
Pretty funny that one is blonde and one is brunette, just like the Frozen sisters. I've not seen the movie, but apparently it is about sisters being loving and kind to each other, which is something that sometimes sisters need to be reminded of. (Here is a pic of me and my sisters.)
For Valentine's Day, Sarah and I decided to make some costume capes like Anna and Elsa wore in the movie for Audrey and Lyla. We used the above pattern for the Anna cape, and winged it for the Elsa cape, figuring they could either tie it around their neck as a cape, or around their chest, for more of the look of Elsa's ice blue gauzy dress.

1 comment:

Julie said...

AAAHHHH!!! I am so excited!