Monday, April 29, 2013

#610...gallery art grouping

I helped my client Jordan hang a gallery wall in her newly remodeled living room. My plan was to use the art wall to give a large graphic focal point to the wall and make the sectional and wood console relate to each other and feel part of the same space.
Before
After

Jordan had some great pieces that she had collected over the years from relatives. I like the blend of contemporary and traditional. We added the silver frames on the right and top left that she will fill with photos. For inspiration for her grouping I pulled the following pictures off Houzz and Pinterest of art groupings. 










1 comment:

sol said...

I love gallery groupings. I hope that it never joins the list of 'out of style' things on Houzz. Good looking gallery wall!